Studying and working in Austria as a third-country national
Webinar: Legal basics and job-search strategies while studying and after graduation
You are a third-country national who is currently completing a degree program at the University of Vienna or has recently graduated from University? You are now planning to settle in Austria and would like to get information on the relevant legal prerequisites? You would like to get insights into the local labour market and know how to present your qualifications in the best possible way to future employers?
The right information at the right time can make all the difference! Therefore, join us for this session of valuable know-how. The Webinar will take place in English!
We will cover the following topics:
- Legal basics: Residence and work permit options for third-country nationals before and after graduation (Aufenthaltsbewilligung; Beschäftigungsbewilligung; Rot-Weiß-Rot-Karte)
- Options for acquiring practical experience while studying (Praktikum & Volontariat)
- Job-search strategies for the Austrian labour market
- A collection of online resources for keeping up to date with relevant information
- Austrian-style resume & cover letter
After attending the webinar you will
…know the leagl basics
…know how to compilate your job application
…know where to find information when you need it
Registration is possible from 04.04.2023 until 04.06.2023 at 23:55. Sign up for our newsletter to not miss any events.
Target group and registration facts
- Students and graduates with up to 10 years of work experience from third countries (these are all countries except for Switzerland and member states of EEA and EU)
- First come, first served
- Free; we will ask for your feedback following the webinar
- Duration: 1,5 hrs incl. Q&A
Clara-Maria Köck, BA MDVST MSW(Q)