(FULLY BOOKED) Webinar: Studying and working in Austria as a third-country national
Legal basics and job-search strategies while studying and after graduation
You are a third-country national who is currently completing a degree program at the University of Vienna or has recently graduated from University? You are now planning to settle in Austria and would like to get information on the relevant legal prerequisites? You would like to get insights into the local labor market and know how to present your qualifications in the best possible way to future employers?
The right information at the right time can make all the difference! Therefore, join us for this session of valuable know-how. The Webinar will take place in English!
Free | Registration required
Kostenfrei | Anmeldung erforderlich
We will cover the following topics:
- Legal basics: Residence and work permit options for third-country nationals before and after graduation (Aufenthaltsbewilligung; Beschäftigungsbewilligung; Rot-Weiß-Rot-Karte)
- Options for acquiring practical experience while studying (Praktikum & Volontariat)
- Job-search strategies for the Austrian labor market
- A collection of online resources for keeping up to date with relevant information
- Austrian-style resume & cover letter
- Students and graduates with up to 10 years of work experience from third countries (these are all countries except for Switzerland and member states of EEA and EU)
- First come, first served
- Free; we will ask for your feedback following the webinar
Duration: 1,5 hrs incl. Q&A
Clara-Maria Köch is with Uniport since 2020, supporting the team as a legal and career counselor for third-country nationals. Studied Art History and Law in Vienna as well as International Development and Social Work in Sydney. Several years experience in delivering student services for the higher education sector. Professional trainer in the field of andragogy focussing on career orientation and educational guidance.