Biogen is hiring a full-time intern for 12 months in Austria / Vienna.
Start: latest the 01.09.
The trainee is responsible supporting the Responsible Person of the Austrian affiliate in all Quality and Standard & Governance matters and acts as backup in specific Q&G responsibilities.
The trainee’s scope is the Austrian Quality System as well as the compliance systems in the affiliate.
Quality Assurance and S&G-support for Austrian Affiliate: Assurance and local implementation of corporate guidelines and support of the Responsible Person according to §10 AMBO to ensure compliance with GDP license requirements through defined projects.
Other relevant job duties:
Projects linked to Local Quality Management Systems:
• Local implementation and alignment of Global Directives
• Annual training plan implementation and review
• processing of selected items in case of absence of Q&G-Manager
Projects linked to GDP/GMP-related Audits and Inspections:
• Local health authority Inspections with readiness and follow-up.
• Affiliate Audits and related follow up and CAPA implementation.
• Supports Self-inspection program for Austria.
• Support affiliate staff in S&G and Quality aspects
Product related issues:
• Supports temperature Excursion processing
Projects linked to Standard & Governance-Manager:
• Training: Introduce new versions of compliance systems to the Austrian team
• Data privacy (Support Data Privacy initiatives in coordination with legal/compliance functions)
• Processing of selected items in case of absence of Q&G-Manager
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Flexibility to get along well in a rapidly growing and changing environment
• “Self starter”
• Ability to work independent and to work well in a team
• Language: Business Fluency in German and English
• Mobility: travelling opportunity occasionally to Switzerland and Germany
• Knowledge of the Austrian AMG (Medicinal products act)
• Minimum Master Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent (scientific studies)