Social Innovation is a new and growing area at Red Bull, all focused on giving wings to innovators who are changing the world for the better, from social entrepreneurs to coders, makers and other creatives using their skills for social impact. Therefore, we´re looking for a 6 month Intern to join our Team as soon as possible.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS:
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
In this role you will support the International Social Innovation team in developing, running and optimizing a variety of different tools and processes to contribute to smooth and efficient internal communication, market guidance and reporting.
- Project support
A main focus of the role will be the support of the International Business Planning Process. You will work in a dynamic international environment, report to the project lead of Red Bull Basement and contribute to the success of the global company strategy. Apart from that you will assist the team in other day-to-day tasks.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- Hands on attitude, analytical thinking and organizational skills are fundamental for this role
- Bachelor or Master degree in the area of Marketing / Economics / Advertising / Social Studies or related
- MS Office: good knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- High attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Team player, creative, communicative, sociable, informative, open minded
- Very good English, written & spoken
We are looking forward to receiving your online application here!