Career Counseling for students & graduates of third countries
Are you a third-country national planning to settle in Austria?
To give you a head start on your career, Uniport in cooperation with AMS is offering free career counselling (duration of session: 50 min) for students and graduates of third countries (these are all countries except for Switzerland and member states of EEA and EU). The counselling session can be either in German or English.
First steps into the Austrian labor market – what’s required?
- Get information on the relevant legal prerequisites
- Together with your Uniport career counselor, you will explore your professional options and develop a roadmap for your next steps on your career path
- Give your application documents the final tweaks that will make them stand out of the crowd
What will be covered?
- Legal basics: Residence and work permit options for third-country nationals before and after graduation
- Job-search strategies for the Austrian labor market
- Austrian-style resume & cover letter
- Job interview
Who can register?
All students and graduates of third countries (these are all countries except for Switzerland and member states of EEA and EU) currently enrolled at or having recently graduated from the University of Vienna, subject to availability.
Termine für Einzelcoaching für Drittstaatenangehörige SoSe 2022
Appointments for Career Counseling for students/graduates of third countries
- Wähle einen Termin aus
- Daten ausfüllen
- Daten bestätigen
- Du bekommst ein Bestätigungsmail.
ACHTUNG: Es kommen laufend Termine dazu!
- Select a date and time (button will turn red).
- Enter your details (please scroll down).
- Confirm your details entered.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Please note: New counselling dates will be added regularly.